PDF Squeezer 3.10.4 for Mac Free Download 2019
PDF Squeezer is an easy-to-use PDF compression tool. It reduces the size of large PDF documents by compressing images and removing irrelevant information. This will help you obtain important savings in bandwidth costs, digital storage costs and network transmission times.
- Simply drag and drop your file into the application window or onto the app icon in your Dock
- Choose from predefined compression filters or create your own
- Batch compress multiple files
- Support for password-protected PDFs
- Automatic compression and save with ‘One-Click-Compression’
- The issue has been fixed where some files did not compress as well as with versions of macOS before 10.14 Mojave. (Sorry for taking so long, this was a big one.)
- Finder extension apps had difficulties using the save dialog. From now on, files compressed with the extension are being saved in the Downloads folder.
- The DPI value of the original file was sometimes not accurate by 1 or 2 dpi.
- The last save destination is now being remembered after saving the compressed file once.
- Title: PDF Squeezer 3.10.4
- Developer: Daniel Diener
- Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K’ed by TNT
- Size: 18.92 MB